Google

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Why do my guppies keep dying and growing "stuff" on them?


I have had all kind of other fish and never have the problem I do with guppies. ... in new fish so they don't pass on disease and parasites to your existing fish. ...

ABOUT US
Breeders of champion show quality guppies and angelfish. ... We breed for genetically sound fish in our disease-free hatchery. ...

ScienceDaily: Fish Evolve A Longer Lifespan By Evolving A Longer Reproductive Period, Researchers Find
It is the only predator that co-occurs with guppies in low-predation sites. ... Parkinson's Disease Pregnancy & Childbirth Prostate Health Psoriasis ...

Yahoo!7 Answers - why do my guppies keep dying and growing "stuff" on them?
8 answers - Yahoo!7 Answers - why do my guppies keep dying and growing "stuff" on them? ... Fish like guppies is very vulnerable to disease. ...

Fish - My guppies are dying
... all the fish in the old tank had a disease, we fixed it up and put the sick fish ... was thinking of getting new guppies, platies or mollies either this ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home